2. Linda and I were engaged four years before getting married.
3. I prefer hymns over contemporary praise and worship songs.
4. The only TV I watch is Fox News, but will view 4-5 movies/documentaries every week.
5. I am not a sports fan, but can tolerate those who are.
6. I love books of all kinds and will read 3-4 every month.
7. I have lived with 2-3 migraines/week for the past 20 years--no treatments seem to work.
8. At age 17 I had a root canal performed in Ecuador without any anesthesia.
9. More people know me as "Guido" than Guy.
10. My biggest regret is not keeping up my proficiency in playing the guitar and piano.
11. My favorite word is DANCE, and have a favorite word for every letter in the alphabet.
12. Before I die I'd like to learn to dance, speak semi-fluent Italian, visit all 50 States in USA, visit every country in the Americas, and spend a couple of weeks each in Spain and Italy.
13. I function better by instinct than by planning. Really.
14. I am most attracted by the mysterious.
15. If I could be successful at anything of my choosing I would be a good dad and husband.
16. My favorite fruits are a good Texas cantaloupe, Chilean cherries, and Ecuadorian papaya & bananas.
17. The people I probably most admire are my parents.
18. I have had a mustache now for 26 straight years.
19. I hate going to shopping malls and will only go to one to eat out or to see a movie.
20. Favorite stores: Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com.
21. My idea of a really exciting time would be to spend a month by myself in some far off lonely place without anybody else around.
22. Wherever I go I hear the music playing in the background and judge the place/people based on what is being played. Music is always playing inside my head--even in my sleep! Everything gets accompanied to some kind of music track going on inside my brain.
23. I love all kinds of music--everything from A-Z--with an exception for "screamo" and "salsa" especially when it is blasted from one of our neighbor's all-night parties in Guayaquil.
24. I hate talking on the telephone. I will do so to take care of business, but anything more than that quickly sets me on edge. I'd rather email or text message than make a phone call any day.
25. I really believe that Texas is the closest thing to Heaven here on earth!
Feel free to be "tagged" and write your own 25 random things about yourself. If you do so, please let me know in the comments section so I can read your "things".